Wednesday, January 30, 2008

sick day......

sick again.....
yesterday morning wake up at 9:00am cant sleep....
cough,sore throats,fever and get cold=.=
my god..... really damn hate this evil type of sick
afternoon still need work=.=
what a evil place i work....
less worker's and need all stupid like (pig) and even dont know any language also just know "nepal" language.
any1 help me??
still got five day i gonna quit this job but feel like i cant even stay at there even five day need to teach and need to do every thing haiz.......
who call tat shop is my uncle de.......
every time need to be like superman prepare all the thing need at nite and still need to see chief de face black like(bao cheng tin) even my boss is my uncle, coz they dont even scared boss and they own self is olid boss(i said de) what a damn working place is this....... just got one think 2 said is( any 1 come here work!!!! for hlping a poor guy here.....{but need chinese guy}hlp hlp) even i still have five day i also need hlp....
have olid work at there two year's very hard to take leave till my gf break with me(izit about this?? still dont know la.... didnt even get any answer about she break with me) sob sob T_T

No comments: